PacWest Accounting takes the stress out of tax season. Our experienced and well-trained tax staff look carefully for every deduction and credit, keeping as much money in your pocket as possible. Our services don’t end on April 15th, either. Tax planning is an integral part of what we do, and we strive to educate our clients to any and all options available to them that reduce their current and future tax liabilities.
CFO & Advisory
Not all companies need or can afford an in-house CFO. That is why businesses turn to PacWest to take over all of the responsibilities that typically fall on the CFO.
Not all companies need or can afford an in-house CFO. That is why businesses turn to PacWest to take over all of the responsibilities that typically fall on the CFO. Our qualified and experienced team leads from the top down and take over the day-to-day tasks so you can operate your business in a more efficient and financially secure position. Our CFOs can tackle the biggest of business challenges; creating budgets, forecasts, cash burn reporting and conducting due diligence and benchmarking. We also have the experience to handle the:
- Management of the finance infrastructure (accounting, treasury, finance)
- Financial, business, and strategic planning and implementation
- Cash flow management and projections
- Private equity and debt financing
- Bank financing and investor meeting preparation
- Audit preparation and liaison with audit firm
- Key metric benchmarking and trend analysis
- Accounting software selection and implementation
- Financial and operational improvement plans