PacWest Accounting provides the highest level of accounting and business advisory services with a team of professionals that bring efficiencies, cost savings and financial structure to clients. PacWest’s proven strategies provide trusted CFO and outsourced accounting, valuation and forensic services to support clients’ goals and bottom line.
OUR THREE-STEP PROCESS
Our team of experts completes a review of your company and your current system including internal control and workflow.
We focus on industry Specific Issues, Business Goals and Areas of Concern
We look at your challenges, your priorities and your needs. Understanding the ins and outs of your business allows us to have the necessary information needed for our next approach …
A system is designed based on our analysis to streamline processes for optimum efficiencies while ensuring proper internal controls.
We assign a team to develop a plan customized to your financial needs.
We look at your existing data to determine if there are better systems that we can apply.
We want to ensure firm footing for accurate and timely reporting.
OUTSOURCING DRIVES EFFICIENCIES
Companies that outsource their financial and accounting functions reduce the time it takes to close the books. They are better prepared to leverage the power of their data and understand their spending habits. PacWest Accounting applies benchmarks to performance and delivers clear metrics to show value of our service.
CFO & Advisory
Not all companies need or can afford an in-house CFO. That is why businesses turn to PacWest to take over all of the responsibilities that typically fall on the CFO. Our qualified and experienced team leads from the top down and take over the day-to-day tasks so you can operate your business in a more efficient and financially secure position. Our CFOs can tackle the biggest of business challenges; creating budgets, forecasts, cash burn reporting and conducting due diligence and benchmarking. We also have the experience to handle the:
- Management of the finance infrastructure (accounting, treasury, finance)
- Financial, business, and strategic planning and implementation
- Cash flow management and projections
- Private equity and debt financing
- Bank financing and investor meeting preparation
- Audit preparation and liaison with audit firm
- Key metric benchmarking and trend analysis
- Accounting software selection and implementation
- Financial and operational improvement plans
Accounting Services / Cloud Based Accounting
PacWest is your accounting department. We pride ourselves on our ability to understand the heart of your business and your industry so that we can apply cutting edge technology to your accounting needs and achieve real-time insight and reporting.
Getting the right formation in place from the very beginning can make the difference between a company’s success and failure. PacWest Accounting is committed to offering the most up to date accounting solutions for business owners including offering online accounting services which allows us to streamline workflow and increase productivity with our team as well as within your business. Businesses rely on PacWest for:
- New Business Formation by helping:
- Select the right business structure by taking a look at the tax advantages of choosing one structure over the other and determining your legal exposure
- Implement an accounting system designed specifically for your business
- Prepare a cash flow budget to help you determine how much money is needed to grow
- Take a look at what types of insurance you might need to make sure you are accurately covered
- Full cycle cloud based accounting solutions. Our paperless accounting system allows you to scan or upload documents (receipts, bills, invoices), share files and collaborate within Xero Accounting software.
- Assistance with bookkeeping on a weekly, monthly or quarterly basis
- Bank, credit card and PayPal reconciliations
- Bill paying
- Integrated payroll
- Actual vs. Budget Reporting
- Management Financial Statement Reporting
Business Valuation & Litigation Support
If you value your business, you should value your business.
Our valuation and litigation professionals are nationally accredited and are able to assist business owners, individuals, attorney, lenders and CPAs.
Human Capital Management
We recognize that your employees are your most valuable assets. To safeguard your team, we bring the tools and experience to manage and lead that team to success. We identify the best-in-class resources and consultants who supply benefits and other employee management tools.
We get involved in the onboarding of employees as well as provide counsel to navigate you through the complexities of employee related issues.
- Develop HR department policies and procedures
- Set up employee payroll & benefits
- Handbook preparation and updates
- Educate executives on implementation of new laws
- Ensure federal and state compliance
Income Tax Services
When it comes to handling your tax matters PacWest is your trusted tax consultant. We have expertise in business and individual taxation. We provide tax planning and filing services that fulfill our clients’ obligations for Federal and State tax compliance and filing.
- Limited Liability Companies
- Nonprofit Organizations
- Trusts and Estates
- Retirement Plans
- Tax Notice and Audit Response
- Tax Planning
- Nonresident and Resident Tax Preparation for Foreign Nationals
- Tax Return Preparation for Expatriates/US Residents Living Abroad (Understanding of Foreign Tax Credits – Form 1116 and Foreign Earned Income Exclusion – Form 2555)
- International Tax
- Foreign Bank Account Reporting (FBAR)
- Global Compensation Reporting and Review
- Global Equity Awards (RSUs, Stock Options, etc.)
- Mobility Tax Services for Companies and Individuals
With more than 18 years of experience providing accounting and business advisory services, Kimberly is a trusted advisor to entrepreneurs and established business owners in the health and nutrition, automotive, law and medical practices. She works side-by-side with her clients to strengthen their financial position by reducing costs and better managing their working capital.
With over 25 years of accounting experience, Sharon has worked in public accounting with an extensive audit background, as well holding a Corporate Controller position overseeing financial reporting and supervising staff at a multi-million-dollar Real Estate Company. Sharon’s many years in audit have allowed her to be a valuable resource to our outsourced CFO clients in the area of internal controls and fraud prevention.
Jessica Estrada is a licensed U.S. tax practitioner with over twelve years of experience. Jessica began her professional career at Deloitte Tax and attained the status of Enrolled Agent (EA) in 2013. She provides compliance and consulting services to individuals, small businesses, multinational companies, and CPA/ tax consulting firms.
Samih Tabora delivers the best accounting oversite to a diversity of businesses. For PacWest he acts as corporate controller and oversees the daily operations of our health/wellness and construction clients’ accounting departments to ensure industry specific compliance requirements are met.
Dudley comes to PacWest Accounting with 45+ years of experience. As an outsourced CFO, he is responsible for issuing monthly financial statements to all of our accounting services clients.